The day will cover:
– Understanding what motivates people within your team
– How management and leadership differs and why this is important
– What makes people go above and beyond their typical duties
– Why choice of words matter in coaching teams
– Bespoke communications to different team members and why this is needed for success
– How to give feedback positively
– Explore how different people require different delivery of feedback
You will also receive a DISC assessment, and a team survey link.
The day will run at Onswitch HQ in Grantham from 10am until 4pm with lunch included and we will have a maximum of 8 delegates. The cost of the course is £450+VAT for the day and will include CPD certificate.