In collaboration with Easy Direct Debits, Onswitch are running a series of CPD days called ‘Health Plans Made Easy’, covering everything you need to know to make your Health Plans successful.
Memorable CPD onboard Bertha, the Onswitch training bus: 10am-4pm with lunch, refreshments and an engaging, interactive day of CPD
The day will cover:
– Why Pet Health Plans are good for pets and their owners.
– What pet owners want from a vets to help them take care of their pets.
– When to talk about Health Plans and what to say.
– The key messages about Health Plans, at each of the customer touch points:
– On the phone
– In reception
– In the consult room
– And in practice materials
When you buy the #First4Tickets we can bring Bertha closer to your practice when we are in your area. This makes it easier for your team to get to their CPD day, but you will have to be quick as its only the first four tickets that gets this option!
To get #First4Tickets please call 01476 565 343 and speak with Carole or Danny in the Bertha Team.